Staying in Front of Your Customers with Social Media
This course is registered with the AIA/CES for continuing professional education for 1.0 LU upon completion.
The world of social media has generated significant attention and interest. Knowing how to navigate your business messages within these diverse and growing platforms can be a daunting task.
This course reveals the hidden benefits social media can play in staying in front of your customers by focusing on integrating it with other marketing tactics. It uses examples to show attendees how strategy and audience are the keys to building successful customer interactions.
Presenter: Jim Nowakowski, President of Interline Creative Group
- Social media is now essential in business.
- But how do you use it in YOUR business?
- Are your customers using it?
- If you are starting out, it’s overwhelming.
- Aristotle said define your terms, so…
- Participants will expand their understanding of Social Media by recognizing how influential Social Media has become – Social Media is now essential in business . This begins with individual websites and encompasses the key Social Media sites for business: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Participants will review recommendations to develop a successful strategy. Real life examples of Social Media in action will be shown as references.
- Participants will be shown how to develop a customer list, which begins with building audience from the social media resources as well as keeping the
conversation consistent and interesting.
- Through the use of examples, participants will gain the tools to maintain a social media presence and successfully integrate marketing tactics.