St. Paul, MN – Showing off the natural beauty of real wood veneer is now easier than ever with Clear Coat UV finishing from Northern Contours. UV-cured finishing is one of the most efficient and environmentally friendly processes in use today, resulting in significant reduction or complete elimination of VOCs (volatile organic compounds). UV-cured coatings consist of two main parts: a catalyst that initiates the curing process when exposed to ultraviolet light, and resins that cure very hard and are solvent and scratch resistant. Northern Contours has invested in this cutting-edge technology to help you deliver in-demand, ready to install wood veneer doors, accessories, and surfacing materials.
Details on Clear Coat UV Finishing from Northern Contours:
- UV-cured clear coat finish at a 20-degree sheen level.
- Available for all Standard, Exotic & Reconstituted wood veneer species
- Available for all Spectrum slab profiles, new! floating shelves, CTS panels, PSA, overlays, frame doors, and decorative moulding.
- 36″ max for one dimension (width or length), second dimension up to 96″.
- Additional 15-day lead time for finished product.
For more information, call 651-695-1698 or visit www.northerncontours.com.
About Northern Contours
Northern Contours is a 3D Laminate component manufacturer with over 25 years of industry experience. We serve a variety of customers on a custom and volume basis in Kitchen & Bath, Home Organization, and Commercial Furniture markets. Our manufacturing expertise resides in membrane pressing, miter folding, laminating & edgebanding, machining & routing, and 5-piece door assembly. We operate five manufacturing facilities throughout the US and Canada for full coverage of North America.