No Barriers: Infinity Drain Expanded Collections to Enhance Bathroom Design Options, Accessibility
Amityville, NY – Infinity Drain®, the manufacturer at the forefront of architectural and decorative drains, expands several popular series to add greater flexibility for design, barrier-free bathroom accessibility and ease of installation:
Low profile channels for Tile Insert Linear Drains
- S-LTIFAS 65, S-LTIFAS 99 and FXLTIF 65 series
- Site Sizable®and Fixed Length
- New lower channel heights offer an easier installation, greater accessibility, and less floor height buildup, especially for renovations
24” Length for Linear Drains
- 24” complete linear drain kits for FXIG 65, FXSG 65 and FXAS 65
- Three grate styles include Slotted, Solid and Wedge Wire in all five finishes – Satin Stainless, Polished Stainless, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Bronze, Matte Black
- New 24” size provides standard option for small shower spaces, entryways, etc.
5”x5” Tile-In Center Drain with Expanded Installation Options
- The new TD 5 Tile Drain features a common 2” throat that is compatible with most residential floor drain bodies or bonded flange floor drains. Available as “strainer only” or as a complete assembly including the floor drain. Tile-in tray accommodates up to 3/4” thick flooring material.
- The TDLF 5 and TDF 5 fill the need for a Tile Drain that is compatible with “double waterproofing”. This method uses a combination of traditional and modern bonded waterproofing techniques and requires a specialized throat. Tile-in trays are available for 3/8” tile or 3/4” tile.
“Infinity Drain engineers better drainage solutions to make design and installation easier, faster and more efficient for designers, homeowners and the trades,” states Jonathan Brill, President of Infinity Drain. “Our latest innovations will help to make beautiful barrier-free access to bathrooms, walkways, pools, locker rooms and more a reality.”
Wondering how a barrier-free bathroom floor looks, and if this design is the best option for your project? Find examples and inspiration in Infinity Drain’s gallery of barrier-free installations.
Every Style. Every Finish. Including Custom.
Infinity Drain finishes include: Satin Stainless, Polished Stainless, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Bronze, Matte Black as well as any custom finish. Infinity Drain linear styles include Slot, Offset Oval, Slotted, Solid, Marc Newson, Tile Insert Frame and Wedge Wire in a wide range of sizes from 24” to 60” – including custom.
About Infinity Drain
For over a decade, Infinity Drain has established itself as a leader in design-centric architectural shower drains with a reputation of unsurpassed quality. From hand polishing decorative grates to custom fabrication – all at the exacting specifications of customers, Infinity Drain offers the broadest selection of decorative choices and installation options. Its award-winning designs and innovations, including the Site Sizable® linear drain, continue to shape barrier-free bathroom design. Infinity Drain is revolutionizing bathroom installation with its completely waterproof Stainless Steel Shower Base backed with an original owner lifetime guarantee. Infinity Drain products are proudly fabricated in Long Island, NY, USA. For additional information, visit infinitydrain.com.