NTCA offers 16 free July workshops; celebrates 75th anniversary on July 28
The National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) is all over the map in July, reaching out to tile contractors in Utah, Colorado, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New York, Tennessee, Kansas, Arizona, Connecticut, Nebraska and Florida by bringing a robust schedule of 16 free standards-based workshops directly to them. Additionally, five workshops on July 28 – the date of NTCA’s 75th anniversary – have a special treat in store.
These workshops are free afternoon or evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business.
For the commemorative workshops, NTCA Training Director Mark Heinlein said, “Attendees at our special July 28th 75th anniversary workshops will have the opportunity to receive special NTCA items such as t-shirts, hats, NTCA Reference Manuals, NTCA store vouchers and more. Come help us celebrate!”
Workshops – made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education — feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
- Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- July 19 – Floor & Decor, Riverdale, UT
- July 20 – Florida Tile, Salt Lake City, UT
- July 21 – Floor & Decor, Draper, UT
- July 26 – Daltile, Colorado Springs, CO
- July 26 – Daltile, N. Little Rock, AR
- July 26 – Daltile, Cranberry Township, PA
- July 26 – Floor & Decor, Bohemia, NY
- July 27 – Floor & Decor, Commack, NY
- July 27 – Floor & Decor, Denver, CO
- July 27 – Floor & Decor, Memphis, TN
- July 27 – Daltile, Mechanicsburg, PA
- July 28 – Daltile, Allentown, PA – 75th Anniversary Celebration
- July 28 – Floor & Decor, Fairfield, CT – 75th Anniversary Celebration
- July 28 – Florida Tile, Ft. Collins, CO – 75th Anniversary Celebration
- July 28 – The Tile Shop, Cordova, TN – 75th Anniversary Celebration
- July 28 – Hank’s Specialties – Omaha, NE – 75th Anniversary Celebration
These workshops will offer important training that will help attendees streamline their businesses as well as learn innovative skills and best practices that will prove useful in a competitive landscape. For full information on each event, click here to visit the Events Calendar under Education & Certification on the NTCA website, where you can register.
Established in 1947, the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) is a nonprofit trade association dedicated to the professional installation of ceramic tile and natural stone. It is widely recognized as the largest and most respected tile contractors’ association in the world.