Vinotemp’s New Wine and Beverage Cooler Provides Ample Storage with Style
Henderson, NV – Vinotemp®, the leading wine storage solutions and appliance provider, today announced the addition of the Stainless Steel Wine & Beverage Cooler to its Connoisseur Series. As the latest offering in the series – dedicated to providing sophisticated storage at the perfect price point – the cooler’s visual aesthetic is as notable as its functionality because it features elegant storage for over nine cases of wine along with ample beverage storage in easy-to-access refrigerated drawers.
“We were meticulous in the designing of our latest wine and beverage storage solution because we wanted to offer a sleek, clean, modern look while providing extensive storage and accessibility,” states India Hynes, CEO of Vinotemp. “And the new Stainless Steel Wine & Beverage Cooler delivers it all, along with the option of built-in or freestanding installation.”
Featuring gliding metal wine racks with an elegant wood lip, and the option of a left or right hinge, the Stainless Steel Wine & Beverage Cooler also includes:
- Impressive storage capacity.
Approximately 108 standard-sized bottles of wine can be stored, and the drawers combined storage capacity is approximately 100 cans.
- Easy, and easy-to-adjust, beverage storage and access.
The cooler’s wine zone features ten slide-out shelves allowing bottles to be easily viewed and removed. And a shelf, or shelves, can be removed to create room for storing large format bottles. The beverage zone features two, convenient pull-out refrigerated drawers with ample room for storage.
- Customizable storage temperatures.
A digital temperature control panel makes customizing the temperature of the two-zones simple.
- The wine zone features a 31-degree temperature range (41°-72°F) to ensure the optimal drinking temperature for a variety of wines from vintage sparkling (recommended optimal drinking temperature, 48°F) to full bodied reds (recommended optimal drinking temperature, 64°F).
- The drawers are configured with a temperature range of 34°- 46°F to properly refrigerate everything from black ales and premium lagers to dairy.
To learn more about Vinotemp’s newest offering, and other appliances and wine storage solutions, visit vinotemp.com.
Since 1985 close attention to market demand and non-standard ideas have made Vinotemp® the leading provider of diversified wine storage solutions utilized worldwide residentially and by renowned resorts, restaurants, hotels, and the yachting industry. In 2019 Vinotemp expanded its product offering to include residential kitchen appliances.